2018 has flown by. It may not seem like it, but the 4th of July is less than a month away. It has become an American tradition to wear something red, white, and blue around the holiday and all summer long. Do you have your Americana clothes for this summer? Is there a way for your whole family could coordinate at a one-stop shop? Lularoe’s wildly popular Americana clothing for 2018 are flying off the shelves. Get yours while you can!
Every spring, Lularoe releases its highly anticipated Americana collection. For 2018, the collection is called, “American Dream,” and for good reason. This collection has a vintage but modern feel—nostalgic for the 1970’s. Think of love, freedom, rock n’ roll, and hot summer nights and you’ve got the vibe of the American Dream collection. Like all Lularoe collections this casual, loose fitting collection is all about geometric shapes, stripes and, of course, comfort. The great thing with this collection is that the colors are more subdued than the traditional red, white, and blue, so you can wear it all year long.
It is difficult to describe all of the color and pattern combinations that are possible with this collection. There are so many options for every member of the family. Here are 5 new clothing styles being introduced in “American Dream.”
- Bud — polo shirts for men. These shirts are so much more than a polo. Think looser polo with vintage stars. You won’t find these anywhere else.
- Jane — a short sleeved sweatshirt, perfect for hot summer nights. This top is unique and can be paired with shorts, Jax pants, or a skirt. There are so many possibilities.
- Jax — light-weight jogger pants, super comfortable and unisex. These Jax pants are cute for going to the park with your kids or shopping but there are also going to be your new favorite lounge pants.
- Michael — collared and colorful button-up shirts for men. Again, the American Dream collection has taken a classic style and made it unique with colors and patterns.
- Thor — little boy shirts. You could even match with shirts from the Michael collection. Having a boy coordinate with an older brother or dad is a summer family photo waiting to happen.
Besides these style, there are so many other possibilities—dresses, skirts, leggings, and vintage T-shirts to name a few.