Let’s start talking about the Lynnae tee. It came out in 2017. Do you have any in your wardrobe? If you don’t I’d highly recommend at least one. It fits similarly to the LuLaRoe classic tee with its scoop neck and comfortable fit. It’s perfect for taking all of your favorite skirts right into fall.The Lynnae is one of the best LuLaRoe fashion tips of the season. Its long sleeves and ability to layer make it a great addition to any fall or winter wardrobe.
Features of the Lynnae
- Scoop neck
- Hourglass tailoring—this means that it is slightly more fitted through the bust and shoulders but then angles out to flow over the tummy area. This style is flattering on all of us! Yay!
- Long sleeves to keep you comfortable as the temperatures start to drop.
- High/Lo hemline. I love the hemline. It’s long in the back, so when you bend over, you don’t have to worry about it coming up. It is shorter in the front but not too short. It’s just right.
- Comes in solid colors and thin horizontal stripes. The solids look great with summer florals!
The great thing with the Lynnae is that a range of sizes will fit you and look good, each in a different way. You may want to go up a size from what you usually buy to make sure that the upper arms and shoulder aren’t too tight. If you like the knotted look, you could go up 2 sizes and knot it at the hip to have more of a looser, tunic look.
What do I wear with a Lynnae?
I get excited when writing about all the combinations that will work with the Lynnae. You can wear the Lynnae with almost anything. Below are some of my favorites.
Wear a Lynnae…
- With leggings. Wear tunic-like or knot it. LuLaRoe has so many fun leggings patterns. Be creative! Or, stick to a neutral color like black.
- With a pencil skirt, long or short. Tuck it in or wear it out.
- Wear it with your favorite LuLaRoe Madison skirt.
- Under a short-sleeved dress for a layered look.
- Over a short sleeved dress and knot it. It makes the dress look more skirt-like, different and cute.
- Under a mid-calf length Sarah cardigan for a stylish, warm combination. The Sarah is long and flowy. Tuck the Lynnae in or knot it to add some definition to your waist.
- Under a Shirley. Shirleys each have bright patterns and look great with a solid Lynnae.
- With any knee length skirt, including florals and other bright patterns. If it’s cold, wear leggings and ankle boots under the skirt. Choose a Lynnae that coordinates but might be more muted like olive green, navy, or mustard yellow.
- Under a vest and with jeans and boots, if you are a jeans kind of gal.
- With a necklace. The scoop neck is perfect for jewelry. With necklace length, go shorter, above the neckline, or below. You really can’t go wrong.
Well everyone, that’s the scoop on the Lynnae. Shop now for the best color and size selections. The cold weather hasn’t hit yet but it is coming! When it comes, you’ll be glad you picked up a Lynnae!