Most people associate tanks with summer. That makes sense. They are sleeveless and loose, definitely a must for staying cool in the summer. You may have seen the new LuLaRoe tank top online. It was introduced in June, so it’s only been out a few months. Everyone who has tried this tank loves it. I wish you could see it and feel it in person. It is unlike any other. If you need a good LuLaRoe fashion tip, here is another great one. The LuLaRoe Tanktop
The tank is a great item to invest in as summer turns to fall. Even though the front is a tasteful scoop neck, the back comes up as high as a tee shirt, making it feel cool by itself but warmer and more comfortable when layered under something else. If the day starts cool, you can throw a sweater or hoodie over one, then ditch the sweater later if you need to.
It has a scoop neck and a high/low hemline with a true-to-size fit. It has a wider shoulder for good coverage of bra straps. It fits similar to a Classic Tee, so it is not form fitting. It drapes nicely and makes any figure look great. The scoop neck is great for accessorizing with jackets, jewelry, or a blouse over the top. It’s a classic look.
These tanks are completely versatile. Layer them or wear them alone. You will be glad you invested in one or two. Like many other LulaRoe clothing items, the tank pairs well with almost anything.
How to wear the tank
- Go up a size and pair it with some Jordan leggings of any pattern or color. Leave it loose and flowy or use a thin belt on your natural or high waist.
- You can pair it with a cute Madison skirt, tucking it in or leaving it out.
- Or, try a Shirley cardigan.
- You can knot the tank at your hip or your waist. I like that knotted look with a cute pair of shorts or ankle-length skinny jeans. Add a hoodie, a leather jacket, or a long-sleeved denim shirt for cooler fall weather.
- Don’t forget jewelry. You can wear long, thin chains almost down to your bellybutton or something shorter around the neckline. Dress the tank up or down.
This tank is available in some classic solid colors: black, white, navy, turquoise, pink and a few others. You will be able to find one or more that will work with anything in your wardrobe. Don’t miss out on this great basic find.
Think about cost per wear. If a clothing item costs $25 and you only wear it once, then the cost per wear is $25 for one wear. That’s a lot. If you wear it 25 times though, the cost per wear is only $1. If you wear it 50 times, the cost is only .50. Even though this tank isn’t as flashy as other LuLaRoe offerings, you will find that this tank almost pays for itself because you will wear it so much.